- Age: 15
- Nicknames: Costello
- Department: Lafayette Township Fire Cadets
- City and State: Medina, Ohio
- Junior Firefighter Since: August 7, 2007
- Rank in Program: Captain
- Activities: Running
- Awards and Accomplishments: Earned many merit badges while also serving as patrol leader of a Boy Scout troop for 3 years
- TV Shows: CSI, 24, Two and Half Men
- Movies: Most that contain drama, action, or mystery
- Books: Any kind of books that have a lot of action and a good basic story line
- Music: I will listen to just about anything
- School Subjects: Science
Some Questions for Logan:
What are your plans for the future?
I plan to eventually become a full-time firefighter and paramedic. When I graduate high school, I would like to join this department (Lafayette) and work my way through college. And after getting some time as a full-time firefighter, I would like to eventually work for Life Flight and become an on-board medic.
Who is your role model and what have you learned from that person?
My role model is actually my head advisor on the fire department. His name is Mike Savetski. I have learned many things from him, including words of advice that I will always remember.
Why did you become a junior firefighter?
I became a junior firefighter, because I have always wanted to help people in need of help. I joined this program wanting to learn more about the fire service, and I have.
Is there anything else that you would like people to know?
I am the oldest of 12 kids!